If you’re looking for a simple yet secure VPN connection, Kepard can be a good option. Operating from Moldova, this VPN provides decent coverage to some significant server locations. The security of Kepard is stringent and its price too is quite economical. Adding to the advantages, this network also comes with a clean web-design and an easy setup.
What we loved about Kepard
Even though Kepard has lesser features than popular VPN bigwigs, yet it makes a mark with its easy set-up and decent speed. The most remarkable feature of this VPN is its multi-connectivity that lets you enjoy connections between two different devices simultaneously. The design and interface of the software is smart. On top of that, configuring between different protocols is also quite easy with this VPN. Following is a list of features of Kepard;
- Kepard allows unlimited browsing and video streaming at decent speeds.
- Provides good security with 256-bit encryption and NAT firewall protection.
- Ensures solid privacy by deleting your logs every three days.
- Lets you access servers with OpenVPN, L2TP and PPTP protocols.
- Connects two devices simultaneously.
- Allows P2P traffic if you’re connected to a server in the Netherlands.
- Comes with a flexible 15-day trial pack.
- The VPN is available at an affordable and economical rate.
- Provides unlimited traffic.
- Automatically detects lost connections.
Being a new VPN, the infrastructure of Kepard is moderately strong. Currently, the network offers 15 VPN servers in 8 countries. The connectivity of these servers is exceptionally strong. Kepard comes equipped with the OpenVPN, L2TP and PPTP protocols and configuring between the protocols is quite easy. The network also offers a stringent encryption of 256-bit. The DNS is strong and does not have any leaks.
We were really impressed by the commendable performance of Kepard. The network allows quick IP address changes and there are no leaks with the DNS or the IP address. The IP address is a shared or static IP. The speed offered by the network is more than just good. Both the speed and the bandwidth are unlimited. While conducting a test on a Netherlands server, it was observed that the network has 7.09 mb/s upload speed, 0.96 mb/s download speed and 35 ms ping rate.
P2P traffic is allowed only if you’re connected to a server in the Netherlands. Kepard provides unlimited server switching.
Help and Support
Kepard offers a decent help and support option. The website provides 24X7 online support for any query related to the services offered. Besides that, the site also comes with a FAQ section and a blog. However, both the FAQ and the blog provide limited information about the VPN. The support ticket option comes with a quick turnaround time. Here, your queries are addressed within 24-hours,
Kepard provides device support to custom apps. The VPN is compatible with Linux, PC and Mac. Among devices, it is compatible with Android, iOS and Tablet. Kepard does not support routers.
- Your personal data and all other online information will be deleted every three days.
- Your data won’t be disclosed to any third party. However, Kepard will collaborate with the legal authorities, if they demand your online logs.
- Kepard can request proofs of legal documents when they suspect any illegality.
Rates and payment
Kepard comes at a pretty affordable rate of $35 a year. It also comes with a monthly package of $7 a month; however, the yearly package is way more lucrative. Kepard is available at a much more affordable rate than popular VPNs like IPVanish, HideMyAss and Cyber Ghost. On top of that, it also comes with a trial offer that is valid for half an hour every day. For Android clients, it offers 15 day trial package. You can make your payment for Kepard via following techniques;
- American Express card
Customers have been mostly satisfied with the network because of its high speeds and great connectivity. However, some customers have experienced issues while connecting it two multiple devices.